Welcome to the Other Side of Me.....

Come join me as i pour out the inner side of my being ...my thoughts... my pain ..my joy ...my inner soul ...Welcome to my world....

Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome the New Me....


Dec 26, 2009 …. I have ventured into a new journey.. a new phase of my so called life is about to unveil.. Me with new responsibilities, bigger venture, new interaction... maybe new sets of friends...hmm and maybe someone interesting ???.....but for whatever is in store for me I will be very glad to embrace it . These decision has given me a different way of looking at life. Life is too short for us to waste as the cliche' goes but i realize this is true. One day u just wake up and all of your dreams seems to vanish in thin air ....for whatever reason u think it was unfair. Someone said " Life sometimes can be cruel " it sure is .. but hey thats life..... just like what my fav quote says...'Live life to the fullest...coz its the only One you've got"... I'll never know how long i still have in this cycle of life ...but one thing is for sure .. the remaining days i have , i intend to live my life to the fullest.... discard all the past that has no use for me .... leave all the negativities, and just enjoy each minute i have in the best way i can. ... Treasure all the moments that has given me joy , be with my love ones and spend quality time with them... frequent my favorite refuge place but this time not for refuge but for deliverance and renewal....and for those moments i was in pain ,hurt ,bewilderment caused by people i never thought would do to me.....i leave them all in my past never to look back at it again ...
And to You who have caused me so much pain , hurt , confusion , disappointment ... but at the same time has given me much love , concern , friendship and roller coaster ride in my married life i can only pray you find peace in your heart.... like i do now.....Thank you for spending half of my lifetime with you .. I know it was not a bed full of roses , there were times we leave some thorns in the sheets , we had our ups and downs like any other couple but we always survived at the end ..it’s just a pity this last draw we both decided to let go ….But for what its worth you have given me more than what anyone can ask for and that is you always know how to take care of me and protect me like no one can … You will always remain to be in my heart that space will always be yours…..
So today as i face this new horizon i welcome it with peace in my heart .. and the strength i have within me to embrace new challenges poured with compassion and the will to live it to the fullest with only MY LORD to walk me through this new phase of my cycle called LIFE…. Welcome “Me” ….

No comments:

Post a Comment