Welcome to the Other Side of Me.....

Come join me as i pour out the inner side of my being ...my thoughts... my pain ..my joy ...my inner soul ...Welcome to my world....

Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Been a While......


Hmmmm let me me see when was the last time i made my blog??? It's been a while i know.... quite a while......hmmmm
Strange when you get used to being around the whole time , active and vibrant ..then suddenly you came to a halt...complete silence... no hi's no hello's just keeping mum about the whole thing....just looking , just watching ...this time no violent reactions, no petty arguments, no nonsense conversation...just keeping it quite , silent for a while....
Funny how people speculates about various scenarios that might happened, am i still alive? am i still in control?, am i still the same person as i was ? At least let them know im still breathing , there so many things to take care of.... so many unsettled issues......but i chose to keep still.... even for a while.... just for awhile....just let me breathe ...let me see what life still has to offer me.... i want to know what else in out there for me because for the past years life has not been very good to me in all aspects that is...but i kept my hopes high , i tried to hold on , i fought every battle i can , i succumb to every judgments made , i learned my lessons the hard way and i hang on to the promise of MY MAKER .... in time my dear ... all in MY TIME....
So i listened.. I stopped fighting , i stop reacting , i let time and days pass as it is , letting things happen as they please ... its time to stop ... and just be still and believe that better things are ahead...IN HIS TIME....

No comments:

Post a Comment